Search For Property, Projects, Builder or Locations
Vastu Tips for Flats
Vastu helps to make your living comfortable in flats and prevent illness and other dangers from creeping into your life or relationships. The article brings some very important guidelines to be kept in mind while planning the architecture of a flat. Go through them and know the right Vasthu for flats, to make your life happy and prosperous.
The architecture of flats should followVastu for Flats the guidelines laid by Vastu Shashtra or it can have a damaging affect on our lives. You can invite calamities in your life, if you chose to ignore Vastu advice while building a flat for yourself.
When it comes to a city life, there is no longer room for big houses, luxurious parking spaces, backyards, and pavements leading to the main entrance. All of that has been replaced by multi-unit high rise buildings with balconies for backyards and lifts for pavements! However, it isn’t so bad! Living in an apartment has its own advantages, given the flat is built as per the norms set by vaastu shaastra.
To enjoy the convenience of an apartment make sure you follow the below mentioned Vastu Shastra Tips for Flats. Remember, vastu for house is a little different from that of an apartment. To balance the negative effect of the dosh, many times the direction opposite also has to be studied and used for the remedy, hence general remedy is less effective. Audience believe that by reading few topics on intenet and by applying those remedies the Vastu Dosh can be nullified. Again this is the biggest mistake people do.
Here is a list of Vastu guidelines that you must follow before taking the ultimate decision of buying a new house:
- Direction of the construction – In case you plan to buy a plot and then build a house on it, then you must check that the north or the north-east side of the plot is open and the construction must be done in the south or south-east side.
- Entry of the home – A house must be entered from the north-east direction. The main door is very important as it is the place that brings in the negative or positive energies in the house.
- Location of the bedroom – The bedrooms must be in the south-west part of the house.
- Building material – The material used for the construction of the house must be new and absolutely unused as it is said to bring the negative forces of the place that has already been built with it.
- Location of the bathrooms – The bathrooms must not be near the main door of the house. Ensure that the wall of the bathroom does not share the wall of the kitchen or the prayer room.
- Avoid arch-shaped windows and doors – You must not choose arch-shaped windows and doors for your house as they hamper the flow of positive energy and obstructs its entry into the house.
- Location of the temple – It is important that you assign a place for prayer and meditation as it would enhance your spirituality and help you attain peace and contentment. It must be in the north, north-east or east zone of your house.
- Avoid spiral staircases – Ensure that the staircases in your house are not spiral as these represent a corkscrew that would create unending troubles in your life. It is best to keep a simple staircase with a single twist that would lead you to your destination with just a single break.
- Location of the kitchen – The kitchen must be in the south-east section so that it invites abundance and you never run out of food no matter what. The south-east section of the house is governed by the element of fire and is, therefore, the best place to build a kitchen.
- Location of the balcony – The balcony must be in the northern or eastern part of the house that provides constant sunlight all through the day. It must keep the house lit and must be spacious enough to sit and relax in a peaceful environment.
We assist in locating the best apartment, row house, villas, assisted living, Bungalows or Penthouses
Our team of specialists will always help you choose the perfect commercial properties across the city.
Residential or Commercial Land
We help in evaluating the best use of land parcels and monetising the best value of that land.
Contact us for Property Requirements and Our Services
Awards and recognition
Community has always been the top most priority, which is why we constantly engage ourselves in supporting the wellness of our society and environment to promote a better tomorrow.
Rewarding our efforts of delivering excellence at every step, we are proud to have received numerous awards and recognition from some of the most renowned publications and organizations.