Search For Property, Projects, Builder or Locations
Vastu for shops
Setting a shop is almost equivalent to establishing a business and therefore, it takes a lot of brainstorming and crucial decision making to come to the final conclusion of investing in a shop. While we make all the calculations regarding the type of shop and the supplies that we need to deal with, we miss out on a very important aspect of running a productive business – we forget to do the Vastu for a shop – an aspect that can provide huge amounts of profit.
A known and famous shop is identified by its name & goodwill which can be earned by proper construction of shop/showroom. A Vastu complaint shop is constructed with proper orientation, directional method and keeping in mind to design quintessentially for the placement of things like cash counter, placement of shop material. Today more and more number of people is running after Vastu guidance to make their shop according to Vastu norms which is believed to bring success and overall peace and economic growth.
You must incorporate the following Vastu tips to increase the profits of your shop :
- Site of the shop – The plot on which the shop is to be built must be in a square or rectangular shape and not in an irregular shape as it may hinder the growth of the business.
- Entrance of the shop – The entry gate of the shop plays a very significant role as this is the place from where the customer enters. The entrance must be in the North-east or east direction of the shop and must not be obstructed by a tree, electric pole or anything else.
- Direction faced by the owner – The shop owner must be facing the North or East direction as it would bring an immense amount of profit to the shop.
- Location of the cash counter – The cash counter must be opened in the North direction and must be in an angular shape and not in a curved shape. Also, the locker must never be kept empty. Even if the shop is newly opened the owner must keep some money in it as it is believed that wealth attracts wealth.
- Placement of electronic items – The electronic items such as television, computer, etc, must be placed in the South-east portion of the shop.
- Surroundings must be clean – A clean shop will attract a lot of customers due to the positive vibes that it creates around the shop. There must be no drain in front of the shop and its interiors must be kept as clean as possible.
- Placement of heavy materials – The heavy materials must be placed in the south-west area of the shop. Strictly avoid the north-east section for this purpose as it may bring heavy losses.
- Floor elevations – The floor must be elevated in the West or South direction for a stable and peaceful business environment. Avoid slopes near the entrance of the shop as it hints at the inconsistency in profits.
- Play some mild music – Mild music can be played in the background to soothe the customers and put them into a relaxed state so that they spend more time in the shop and buy more items.
We assist in locating the best apartment, row house, villas, assisted living, Bungalows or Penthouses
Our team of specialists will always help you choose the perfect commercial properties across the city.
Residential or Commercial Land
We help in evaluating the best use of land parcels and monetising the best value of that land.
Contact us for Property Requirements and Our Services
Awards and recognition
Community has always been the top most priority, which is why we constantly engage ourselves in supporting the wellness of our society and environment to promote a better tomorrow.
Rewarding our efforts of delivering excellence at every step, we are proud to have received numerous awards and recognition from some of the most renowned publications and organizations.